Here’s where you’ll find our products over the next few weeks:
- Spring Valley Christmas Fair, 12 Bendera Lane, Off Peponi Road: 25th-26th November
- German Xmas Charity Bazaar: 2nd December
- Arusha Community Christmas Fair: 9th-10th December
- Pembroke Homemakers Market, Pembroke School, Gilgil: 8th December
- Pop Up & Chill, 910 James Gichuru: 17th December
Remember folks that our physical shop is closed till January 2018. In the meantime, you can make an order and request our catalog via email; chillimangodesigns[at]gmail[dot]com or find us at these markets listed above.
See you at the markets folks. Happy holidays
We’re back at it again with the 4th edition of Pop Up & Chill this Sunday 30th July; featuring a carefully curated array of artisans and collectors bringing handmade, eco holistic and vintage goods, and items inspired by Africa and made in Kenya. This time with extended hours 11am – 7pm (as requested by you) for you to enjoy your shopping and chilling experience.
The market will be held at the lush garden at 910 James Gichuru. The event is free to the public and kid friendly. Healthy food, baked goods, and yummy Sangrias amongst other drinks will also be available for purchase.
Music will be by our favourite DJs, Coco Em and Nairobidhobi.
Come through for some funky clothing, jewellery, homeware, books, plants, vinyl and support local independent makers.
For queries kindly email popupandchill[at]gmail[dot]com.